Play movies on your iPod, iPhone or iPad (Tutorial)
Play movies – Hello, Cuevana.tv is a very famous among film buffs where you can find endless movies and watch them via streaming such as YouTube, but is only compatible for PC or Mac, but thanks to sites like imov. com, you can see these films now, the only flaw is that you have to wait 250 seconds to want to see a movie, and also by far the server is saturated, so that you can play you can not see (with only update the page will suffice, but you have to wait another 250 seconds).
1. Enter imovid.com directly from Safari (recommended: If you want to see the Bar “Safari” use another browser in a iPad).
2. Register and check the code that comes to your emails.
3. Click the option Cuevano Tool is top left in the green bar of tools.
4. Choose a movie and when you loaded the page with the information and the page, click on “View Now” or “Save” (for later viewing) in the bar above.
5. Load the movie, wait 250 seconds, let stand careful because the device does not work.
6. When ready, play and hopes to give the load.
7. The green box is to see it on display “full” and you can activate the subtitles
Note: It works perfect in the iPad 1 and 2, but on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G not get to see the subtitles, what good is that if you have a 2G Apple TV can be viewed via Air Play. This would be it, now you can watch movies on an IOS device.
Incoming search terms:
- www imov es
- cuévano tool
- www imov es/
- www imov es com
- imovid not working
- cuevana ipad oplayer
- oplayer ipad cuevana
- how to use oplayer with cuevana on ipad
- imovid com ipad
- imovid com